terça-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2009

Para fins póstumos... parte dois

Desenterrando velharias. Isso era pra ser uma música.

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN


This is just you and me
There's no escape now
Don't deny your desire
It will only get higher and higher
Blood is life, our fate
I don't see why this hate
Where's your voice?
Do you have a voice?

This is just me and you
I want to escape
This is not my desire
But my anger get's higher and higher
Life should not be put to waste
But i can't get enough of this taste
I hate you
Just leave me alone

We can't forget
And we can't be forgiven
Murder is just a gift that was given

But what do we do with this guilt?
All that life of sadness we built
God turned his back on us now
I will just try to forget it all

We can't forget
And we can't be forgiven
Murder is just a gift that was given

See, it is that time again
Fill yourself with disdain
There's no love
From above
End it now

Nenhum comentário: